41 visitors online now
4 guests, 37 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(13,053 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,441 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(2,807 views)Betty Ida...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(2,515 views)Daniel Weber...
- Mansfield Reformatory the gloomy, gothic structure looms on the outskirts of a small Ohio town. Designed as a prison for criminals who were too old for the Boys Industrial School in Lancaster and not hardened enough for the Ohio Penitentiary in Columbus
(2,111 views)December 31,...
- The mom who was arrested for cheering on her daughter in a fight at school is in trouble again. May 25, 2018
- Dalina Nicholas, Jacksonville Beach mother who repeatedly allowed her 6-year-old daughter to be sexually abused for drugs and money May 25, 2018
- The Cathedral of Light was a main aesthetic feature of the Nazi Party rallies in Nuremberg starting in 1933. It consisted of 130 anti-aircraft searchlights, at intervals of 12 meters, aimed skyward to create a series of vertical bars surrounding the audience. May 24, 2018
- Late January 1910, following months of high rainfall, the Seine River flooded Paris when water pushed upwards from overflowing sewers and subway tunnels, and seeped into basements through fully saturated soil. May 24, 2018
- 1939, when World War II began, the United Kingdom imported two-thirds of its food, all of which had to be shipped over oceans teeming with German U-boats. May 24, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Constance Christine Smith Dayton Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis he described it as ‘’one of the most horrific cases I have seen’’ Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Jennifer Daugherty Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Restaurant Russia Sobibór St. Paul U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime Woodlawn Cemetery –