30 visitors online now
6 guests, 24 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(9,916 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,255 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(2,628 views)Betty Ida...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(2,369 views)Daniel Weber...
- Mansfield Reformatory the gloomy, gothic structure looms on the outskirts of a small Ohio town. Designed as a prison for criminals who were too old for the Boys Industrial School in Lancaster and not hardened enough for the Ohio Penitentiary in Columbus
(2,000 views)December 31,...
- The 1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident, also known as the Washington flap or the Washington National Airport Sightings, March 23, 2018
- MANTELL CASE – 1948 was among the most publicized early UFO reports. March 23, 2018
- Larry Anstett (15) died on November 5th, 1974. He had unknowingly picked up a bomb that was wrapped inside a plain cardboard square box. That box was placed on the top of a car. The car belonged to Michael Vermilyea, the president of the biker gang Heaven’s Devils. Vermilyea had testified during a robbery trial against their rivals, the Outlaws March 22, 2018
- On Nov 28, 1969 Betsy Aardsma was stabbed in the heart and died in what is known as the “Stacks” area of the Pattee Library at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania. There was hope when her red dress was to be examined for DNA but I have not heard anything about test results. If you have, please let me know. New books have appeared on the market but the case remains unsolved. March 22, 2018
- The ‘Pope Lick Monster’ – also known as Goat Man has apparently been luring unsuspecting people to their deaths for as long as the locals can recall. Depending on which story you favor this hairy, horned monster is either a survivor from a circus train wreck or a local goat farmer who tortured his goats on behalf of the devil and therefore forfeited his own soul. He is said to mimic the voice of children calling for help to lure people onto the train tracks where they then become frozen in place as a speeding train hurtles towards them! March 22, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Boyington Constance Christine Smith Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Fudge Road Bridge Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Gratis Greensburg Six he described it as ‘’one of the most horrific cases I have seen’’ Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Jennifer Daugherty Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Ohio Paris Poland Restaurant Russia Sobibór St. Paul U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime –