18 visitors online now
8 guests, 10 bots, 0 members
Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(7,538 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,127 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(2,512 views)Betty Ida...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(2,184 views)Daniel Weber...
- Mansfield Reformatory the gloomy, gothic structure looms on the outskirts of a small Ohio town. Designed as a prison for criminals who were too old for the Boys Industrial School in Lancaster and not hardened enough for the Ohio Penitentiary in Columbus
(1,877 views)December 31,...
- Saltwater Crocodiles January 16, 2018
- Stonefish January 16, 2018
- Tsetse Fly January 16, 2018
- Black Mamba January 15, 2018
- Mosquito Most people think of mosquitos as very annoying creatures, but they are actually much more dangerous than just irritating. Mosquitos are known to spread diseases that kill hundreds of millions of people every year. According to the World Health Organization, close to 725,000 people each year are killed by mosquito-born diseases January 15, 2018
1885 “The Wild Australian Children” two people born with microcephaly 1934 - Vienna 1935 - Vienna 1942. 1943. 1944. a carpenter a genetic disorder of the connective tissue Artifact Auschwitz Austria) Boyington Constance Christine Smith Dentistry from around 9000 years ago England Eureka Springs Fay Rawley Forepaugh’s Germany Grand Duchess Olga Nikolaevna of Russia - Greensburg Six Gypsies in Western Europe in the 1930s he described it as ‘’one of the most horrific cases I have seen’’ Holland) Italy) Jack the Ripper Japan Jennifer Daugherty Johann George Elser Lublin Voivodeship Marfan syndrome Milroy’s disease is a lymphatic disease that causes swelling (lymphedema) Mobile Oak Ohio Paris Poland Restaurant Russia Sobibór St. Paul U.S.A Ukraine was hugely against Nazi regime –