Most Read Stories
- Skate Boarding California 1970s
(14,272 views)Skate Boarding...
- Expulsion of Ethnic Germans after World War II (1945)
(5,558 views)Many scholars...
- Betty Ida Frank (1932 - 1943) Betty Ida Frank was born on May 29, 1932 in Echteld, Gelderland , Netherlands. She had sibling Daatje. She died on June 11, 1943 in Sobibór, Lublin Voivodeship , Poland at age 11. Her cause of death is listed as: asphyxiated in gas chamber .
(2,951 views)Betty Ida...
- 1913, Rudolf Diesel, inventor of the engine that bears his name, disappears from the steamship Dresden while traveling from Antwerp, Belgium to Harwick, England. On October 10, a Belgian sailor aboard a North Sea steamer spotted a body floating in the water
(2,787 views)1913 Inventor Rudolf...
- Daniel Weber who was murdered in the Holocaust on Aug. 2, 1943 at age 1.
(2,679 views)Daniel Weber...
A mental patient in a Japan mental asylum has been wearing this bizarre dog mask for years -- some say he even barks at the personnel if he is angry or upset
A mental patient in a Japan mental asylum has been wearing this bizarre dog mask for years â some say he even barks at the personnel if he is angry or upset. Photo by Shinya Ichikawa.
Ethel Granger - had the smallest waist on record
Ethel Granger - had the smallest waist on record. This was obtained through the “strong” encouragement of her husband to “corset train”. Ethel wore the corset 24 hrs a day in an attempt to shape her body to please her husband. From there her husband moved on to piercing… [more]
Over 300 people were as the hole quickly grew to 200 meters by 100 meters by over 10 meters in depth and showed no signs of stopping
Over 300 people were evacuated as the hole quickly grew to 200 meters by 100 meters by over 10 meters in depth and showed no signs of stopping. As other nearby campsites were warned to stay away and possibly prepare to leave, experts tried to determine what happened.
Inskip Point has… [more]
- Rattlesnake The sound that a rattlesnake makes is enough to send shivers down any victim’s spine. Cunning and malicious, rattlesnakes are always poised to strike if a vulnerable creature is stranded nearby. In North America, rattlesnakes are notoriously the leading inflictor of snakebite injuries. July 19, 2018
- Brazilian Wandering Spider has literally broken records. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the Brazilian Wandering Spider is officially the most venomous spider on the planet. July 19, 2018
- Freshwater Snails exist, but they are considered dangerous they can lay eggs within the human stomach which in turn are extremely toxic to humans. Experts believe that these Snails are more dangerous than Lions and Tigers put together! July 19, 2018
- Blue-Ringed Octopus the venom that is released is powerful enough to kill. July 19, 2018
- Puffer Fish highly toxic and is considered the most toxic vertebrate in the world. If a Pufferfish attacks a human and is not treated properly, the outcome can be fatal. The toxin can paralyze and stop a person from breathing. July 18, 2018